I had big plans to write a year end my-life-is-better-than-yours letter, detailing everything from that time I worked as a call (center) girl to getting kidnapped in Luxembourg and taken to Delft … but things got busy towards the end of the year. So, let’s just do a quick recap. 2009 was the year I…
- worked at the call center.
- wrote my first letter of resignation.
- went to Europe for the first time.
- saw a couple break up at the top of the Eiffel Tower.
- went back to camp.
- wore my PFD to the top of Silver Peak.
- saw one of my best friends get married in a surprise wedding.
- Met my imaginary pony, Mr. Sunset.
- named a turtle after Michael Jackson (good ol’ MJ.)
- failed at jumping in photos but excelled at taking jumping photos.
- surprised Devon by jumping out of a box at her birthday party in Victoria.
- learned the frustrations of conducting business with parties scattered around the globe.
- moved to Korea.
I made a little video of my year in pictures, including evidence of some of the events mentioned above.
However, WordPress won’t let me embed it. Here’s the link if you want to watch it! Fixed!
Happy New Year everyone! I hope that 2010 brings you all health, happiness, and an imaginary barnyard animal!