- Observed the grim reaper as he wrote a placement test, restlessly swinging his scythe back and forth.
- Taught an official “how to trick-or-treat” lesson.
- Ate live octopus (you have to chew a lot or else it will stick to your throat on the way down.)
- Sang the most awkward noraebang duet of my life. (“You’re Just to Good to be True,” accompanied by my school’s other foreign teacher, after we were peer pressured by the Korean staff. We did, however, recieve a perfect score.)
- Remembered how hyper children can become just by thinking about candy.
- Celebrated the return of frosty weather by breaking out the alligator mittens.
- Looked ridiculous awesome while zip-lining through the trees.