Here are some of my favourite or most popular posts. Take a gander!
- Have you flashed anyone today? Meagan vs. the self-introduction
- A post that deteriorates quickly: Meagan vs. the cockroach
- Reason # 818 that I could not hack it as a Japanese student: extracurriculars in Japan
- One thing that I have in common with a time-traveling, robotic cat: rock, paper, scissors in Japan
- How Japan Surprised Me: some things I learned once I had been here longer than the average tourist.
- 216 bows: Recounting my temple-stay experience.
- Halloween: My first non-Canadian Halloween
- The Green-Eyed Monster: My students’ reaction to green eyes.
- Peggy, Eugene, and an unnamed Canadian: a trip to Hadong, S.Korea for the annual tea festival.
- Neurosis and Fishmongers: The mysteries of loud announcements in Korea.